The Flexible Refinery Plant is facility that processes all types of hydrocarbon waste oil into fuel oil, naphta and stabilized diesel. Our Flexible Refinery Plant has a Department of Environment Malaysia-approved capacity of 90,000 metric tonnes per year.
It is able to process the following types of waste oil feedstock:
- Spent Lube Oil
- Spent Hydraulic Oil
- Sludge From Oil Storage Tank
- Waste Oil or Oily Sludge or Slop Oil
- Waste of Non-Halogenated Organic Solvents
- Discarded or Off-Specification Chemicals
CONTACT US for collection of your waste oil sample.
Additionally, all waste water will be processed at our own Waste Water Treatment Plant before discharge to public sewerage.
Our processing capabilities include the following:
- Hydro cracking
- Vacuum and Atmospheric Distillation
- ROBY’s units Diesel stabilisation
The output of our waste oil processing include are hydrocarbon products such as fuel oil and diesel.